We’re always excited to have others be an active participant in our Timebank!
You can simply volunteer to help the TimeBank, donate your earned dollars to others or earn Time Dollars for yourself.
Here are some of the many ways you can get involved:
- Do administrative work for hOur Community TimeBank.
- Provide speaking opportunities to introduce TimeBanking to a group or organization.
- Host an event in your own neighborhood.
- Be a leader in your neighborhood. This involves welcoming new members who join from your neighborhood, helping them make connections and organizing regular get-togethers. This role can be shared between more than one person.
- Sign up to help promote information at a TimeBank local event.
- Help out at one of the timebank events – be a part of the set up/clean-up.
- Join the Board and have an even greater community influence!
- Help get flyers & posters printed and distributed.
- Write in with feedback and stories about your trading experiences and receive 1 time dollar.
- Take photos of Timebankers trading and timebank events for our Newsletter or Social Media.
- Interview timebank members who have done a trade together and write up a Trading Tales story for the newsletter and blog.
- Become a support person for a timebank member. In this role you will call up the members to check in on them and help them put their offers and requests in the online software.
- Work with a school to coordinate their timebanking efforts.
- Assist with update writings to the website, facebook, newsletter and blog when needed.
Have another idea? We’d love to Talk to you… 715-254-4282